Nothing like a solid list of things I learned to accurately sum up the weekend in the 802. In no particular order...
1. I forgot what it's like to be somewhere outdoors and have no cell signal
2. Chili's queso dip is always... ALWAYS, better going in then coming out
3. It was great to catch up with friends I haven't seen in over a year in some cases.
4. Relaunching the website felt like small potatoes after hearing about what's up in my friends lives.
5. The Weav', part of a family owned property in Winooski, will be empty for the first time in 13 years. More on this to come...
6. You can run out of people to swipe on Tinder in small-time Vermont
7. Contrary to what #4 said I'm happy to have JasonPiche.com back online and excited for the future of it.
8. I need to constantly remind myself that when in Vermont I don't need to freak out whenever I see a Vermont plate on a car and then attempt to talk to that person about where in VT they are from.
9. My friends kids like showing me all their toys. Which is cool because I like toys.
10. At Big Lots "there's a surprise in every aisle"... apparently
11. I forgot what it's like to have a social life. It's fun. Need to get me one in Boston.
12. Old school dolls are creepy and probably absorb the souls of all who played with them.
It was great to catch up with everyone and for every person I did see there were 3 more I didn't. I'll be back up a couple more times over the summer. Stay tuned... More fun and catching up lies ahead. Including a farewell to the Piche Campus might have to host a Danza Cup one last time...